July is here already so it’s time for another round of Blogtipping. Blogtipping, coined by Easton Ellsworth, is an opportunity to say 3 nice things (& offer 1 tip or suggestion) to 3 of your favorite bloggers. So here are the sizzlin’ entries for this month:
Webomatica from Jason Kaneshiro covers the subjects of technology, movies, music, comics, television, bottle caps, and, well, just about anything else he can think of. Webomatica keeps me coming back because…
- I really like Jason’s writing style and the blend of content.
- There’s a constant stream of new & interesting posts.
- Very clean & easy-to-navigate site design.
- Tip: Hey Jason, how about joining in on the Face Behind the Blog meme?
Rory Sullivan’s hamelife is billed as a site for parents who want to be different. Spend much time there and you’ll find plenty to like:
- Rory’s slant on parenting aligns closely with the Love and Logic approach that Dede & I strongly endorse.
- I like the conversational tone and great sense of humor that Rory lends his posts.
- Plenty of parenting topics are covered, but there’s a variety of other interesting stuff too!
- Tip: I’d like to see more photos!
- Rowan’s interesting workplace & career insights & advice.
- He seems to dislike PowerPoint (the mindset, not the software) as much as I do!
- He had me hooked with the Rives’ If I Ruled the Internet video.
- Tip: Great content, lots of pics, but if I had to nit-pick, I’d say the Blogger banner at the top needs to go!