Several days ago, Lin Burress tagged me to join in the "7 Things About Me" meme. I’ve said before that I usually shy away from memes but Lin is a blogger I really like & respect so I just couldn’t refuse… especially considering that none of the others Lin tagged have risen to the challenge.
First, the rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- At the end of the post, you tag up to 7 other bloggers.
- Leave a comment on their blog or send an email so they know they’ve been tagged.
So, off we go! Here are my 7 Things:
- I bought my first computer, an Atari 800, in 1983. It had 8KB RAM, a blazing 300 baud modem, and ran & saved programs on audio cassettes.
- I’ve kissed the Blarney Stone at the top of Blarney Castle in County Cork, Ireland.
- My favorite numbers are 3 and 7.
- I worked (remotely) for America Online for nearly 4 years back in their heyday.
- I kissed a dolphin in Cancun!
- I have 2 tattoos and one of them is the 2Dolphins logo.
- Although I once owned a hand-me-down Atari 2600 that I got from my brother Rich, I’ve never bought a video game console.
Now, to keep this meme moving along, I hereby tag Ricë, James, Joy, Brian, Bobbie Leigh, Anita, and last, but certainly not least, Dinia — who should be able to easily come up with 7 very interesting things about herself. Have fun!